Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Improvement !

As of today (4 weeks minus two days since the injury) I feel a great improvement, the ankle is not swollen anymore, I can even walk more relaxed, there is only a very slight pain (soreness) when I push directly on the spot.



I stopped using the compression stocking since I do not feel any swelling there anymore and when I put something that compresses it on it actually hurts more. To maintain the plantar skin conditioning I at least walk a mile every other evening.

Interesting side note about the bone scan results:
Although there was nothing indicating a stress fracture on fibula, my doctor pointed out two spots on both my tibias (circled yellow) saying those indicate the bones are a bit stressed in those areas trying to repair themselves and grow stronger  (which I think is TMTS in other words )


No comments:

Post a Comment